Official website of the Mercenaries clan.

I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE.

[M]B.Y.O.B
    [M]B.Y.O.B

I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE. Empty I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE.

Post  [M]B.Y.O.B on Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 am

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD MAKE PRACTICE DAYS AND IF YOU CANT MAKE IT TELL SOMEONE. I JUST WANNA PRACTICE AND GO TO CLAN WARS. I DONT WANT TO LOSE, IM SURE NOONE WANTS TO LOSE. I ENJOY PRACTICING WITH THE TEAM ITS FUN TO SHOW WHAT IM MADE OF IN FRONT OF A TEAMMATE. THERE NOTHING MORE FUN TO ME THN JUST SHOWING OFF IN PUBLIC TDM. CAN YOU JUST REPLY IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE PRACTICE DAYS SETUP. BUT I THINK WE SHOULD WAIT TILL TRIGG GETS HIS POWER BACK. I THINK WE CAN STILL PRACTICE THOUGH.
    -B.Y.O.B
    the-pwner

I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE. Empty Re: I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE.

Post  the-pwner on Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

i agree with you im good with doing practices.i cant make it on weekdays after9:00est exept friday i can stay up really late.saturday im good at almost anytime.sunday i will Not practice
    xx1derek1xx
    xx1derek1xx

I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE. Empty Re: I THINK WE SHOULD SET UP PRACTICE DAYS ON THE WEEKENDS FOR ORGANIZED PRACTICE.

Post  xx1derek1xx on Sun May 03, 2009 12:10 am

im pretty sure im most available FRIDAY but if u want a definant i can do, and so as i heard every one can prob stay late up at nites on weekends so im good friday and saturday after 11:59pm but most people like sleepin early soooooooo idk
    EcKo
    EcKo

Post  EcKo on Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 am

i can play most weekdays after 4:30... and weekends on sunday and late saturday

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content