Official website of the Mercenaries clan.

Clan Rules

TR1GG3R
    TR1GG3R
    Admin
    Admin

Clan Rules Empty Clan Rules

Post  TR1GG3R on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Clan Rules
    ianbayliss Today at 11:00 am
    Right, Euro's has been getting a good reputation of being a nice, friendly, skilled Clan. Which is just the Rep I wished for when starting this Clan up with Triggy and Yoss. Yanks are growing in rep and getting good players, and when they War will definetly get the attention of people for good reasons.

Today I was invited into BC Chat-room by Sulpha and Zain. I was expecting to go into a room full of insults about [M], infact it was the opposite. Zain and Sulpha were throwing insults at them. This is un-called for and will give us a bad reputation!!

Sometimes people will lose their Heads (like me), but I have been learning and I do NOT curse people out now. Ryan is testimant to that as he advised me to stop. In all Cases this will be Punished. Sulpha has been Demoted to Member on GB and will have the same done on this site. Zain has also been made into a member on GB.

No matter who you are, the reasons or whatever. This will always be the Action taken without hesitation.
    I won't be apart of a Clan who insults people and tries to get a fight with other Clans.

Admins and Mod's, Show your thoughts. Ian
    TR1GG3R
    TR1GG3R
    Admin
    Admin

Clan Rules Empty Re: Clan Rules

Post  TR1GG3R on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 pm

I fully agree with Ian this will not be tolerated in this clan.... if any member behaves like this we will take the same action.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:02 pm