Mercenaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website of the Mercenaries clan.

5 posters

Are Yanks REALLY that bad?

ianbayliss

Are Yanks REALLY that bad? Empty This is the Entire Messages so far, including my last message

Post  ianbayliss Fri May 01, 2009 6:29 pm

AdvertisementMy View Message
    InboxFriend InvitesTeam InvitesSent MessagesComposeRe: Our Dub fight
    Conversation between you and Wheel_Man
    ianbaylissXR
    [ Block ]

Sent: 30 minutes ago
    LMFAO, you and your partner are considered 2 of the Best on CoD, which is great. So in theory, you should be able to take on nearly anyone head on cos you are not affraid of a Fight

I also saw it says your an honest gamer, this, is false. You n your partner camped to get the win vs BAR tonight cos you knew we were gonna beat you to it

That took me and my part by suprise cos we know you guys have a Rep as being Top players, yet you couldn't defeat us in open combat as you were affraid of losing, even on your host.
    I'm not pissed off, I'm just curious as to why you had to camp...trust me you aren't the best we've played..and by far your not the best players
    Wheel_Man
    [ Block ]

Sent: 17 minutes ago
    ok ty
    Wheel_Man
    [ Block ]

Sent: 13 minutes ago
    Camping is a strategy, and we didn't even camp that badly against you. All we did was defend an area. What I call camping is going prone behind a corner, which we didn't do. I'm sorry you have poor sportsmanship Ian, but you lost. Get over it. If you saw us camping you should have bee GOOD players and revised your strategy instead of rushing in like idiots. So, my conclusion is if you are not good enough to counter a camping strategy, then you have no right to complain. Thanks, Wheely.
    ianbaylissXR
    [ Block ]

Sent: 5 minutes ago
    Camping is not a Strategy, its an option players use when they know they are not skilled enough to fight the opponent in open combat. Hide and Seek "tactics" are cowardly, which I'm affraid is what you did. No skill is involved, nor does it take a genius to say "we'll stay here, and won't move".

For you to insult us by calling us "Idiots" is an un-fair statement, as we played fairly throughout, and gave a fair fight. Even on your host, which laged, we didn't complain and carried on fighting. Well we did when we actually found you when you was hiding from us.

I'll put you into the same category as other players like you : play forecfully vs new players or players you know arent as skilled as you as you KNOW you will win, and will hide and camp vs players who are AS skilled if not BETTER than you. Claim the points, and can say "yea, we beat them". Whereas in truth, had you have played like you do in publics games or vs players with less skill...you would have lost.

You can't defend it, as you are too afraid to fight us fairly. Hope you don't face other "Pro Players"
    RedRobin
    RedRobin

Are Yanks REALLY that bad? Empty Re: Are Yanks REALLY that bad?

Post  RedRobin Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Gonna put my head on the block now!
    I think camping or gaurding a area is a stratergy mate its up to you have to overcome it. I personally count camping as prone hiding behind a door or something.So if they did that i would be annoyed also. This is just my opinion and in that conversation i dont see the dude being thatoff with you.
    Hope ive not pissed you off even more lol!!
    EcKo
    EcKo

Post  EcKo Sun May 03, 2009 6:30 am

all yanks aren't that bad Ian... but i see camping as staying in 1 spot waiting for your enemy to run by so they can ambush them from behind... although it is a tactic it's a very cowardly one...
    xx1derek1xx
    xx1derek1xx

Post  xx1derek1xx Sun May 03, 2009 6:36 am

yes ian listen to ecko u steryo type (jk) but not all yanks suck ass as much as u think sure the euros in this clan are great and i believe there better than the yanks but there is way more yanks playin cod then u no and people on the like top 50 on the leaderboard mite b also yank too
    [M]B.Y.O.B
    [M]B.Y.O.B

Post  [M]B.Y.O.B Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

I ALWAYS AGREE WITH IAN CAUSE IM A KISS ASS. BUT ALL THE YANKS I PLAY WITH ARENT CAMPERS MOST OF THEM ARENT, EXCEPT THE FUCKIN FORCES OF DESTRUCTION CAMPING IS COWARDLY AND I USED TO DO IT UNTIL YOU TOLD ME NOT TO BECAUSE ID BE A BITCH IF I DID.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 am