Mercenaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website of the Mercenaries clan.

5 posters

Doubles Opponents

ianbayliss

Doubles Opponents Empty Doubles Opponents

Post  ianbayliss Sat May 02, 2009 11:52 am

Hey lads. I had Pez create this Section as I am now aware that we have many Doubles Teams in this Clan.

Basically what this section is about is to write about Opponents you have fought, and whether or not other Teams in this Clan should challenge them.
    Also you can give Negative feedback or Warnings on Clans who have cheated you or cheated to win in any which way so we are informed.

Team to fight...BaR, they'll always give a tough fight and give an honest fight as well Very Happy

[BB] Badboys gave me and Pez a very good fight, honest people. Although one did leave in the 3rd match. I'm trying to recruit the one who stayed.

-D=Best Venom...by far our toughest. Dome was the 1st match and it was HECTIC, no-one stayed alive for longer than 20 seconds. Cliffside was the 2nd map and they had Tactics prepared for us. Skilled players, if you wanna test how good you are, challenge these.

ScZ!DreamTeam!!! ... These were not as hard as what I was expecting. There was times in the matches that BaR got careless cos it was too easy which is when they got back, but it was a comfortable Win

Thats just a few to get people started. Post when you can peeps. Ian
    Koen
    Koen

Doubles Opponents Empty Re: Doubles Opponents

Post  Koen Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 am

Here a little information about Gamer Poison.
    We got to host 2 matches, cuz we were lower ranked, and after their win on their host and our bigger win on our host, i thought we'd easily win third match. After all, we owned them big time on our host, and we get to host third match. The third match began normal, we were a few kills in front, till they started to camp. Suddenly we were 4 kills behind. But then they stopped camping and we came back and took a slight lead. Guess what, they started to camp, and camping in the highest sort, and now till the end, so we got demolished in the end.
    Let this be a warning, my dear soldiers, dont fight them, unless you have just the right strategy to solve this problem.
    ianbayliss

Post  ianbayliss Sun May 10, 2009 3:01 am

I'm trying to think of a strategy to counter Campers. It's different for each map and each Rules set.

One simple way is to set up a Class in your Weapons with "Overkill" and add a Sniper to your Arsenal with an mp40. This would be ideal for Campers and in open(ish) maps and you can pick them off, or one snipes to distract while the other flanks and shouts "SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND"

Another option is to camp yourself. Get a slight lead and leg it till you find a good area where you cant be found easily or you know you'd slaughter them.

If none of the above don't tikkle your fancy then perhaps choose a Weapon that can shoot long and short range effectively. FG42 is an ideal weapon of choice, although the Type100 is also popular.
    As everyone knows, Campers are the only teams to have defeated BAR so we are thinking of ways to counter it. When we have the perfect and tried tactic we'll Post it
    Rob
    Rob

Post  Rob Mon May 11, 2009 8:44 pm

i like to use overkill with a sniper and a shotgun for close range and for long range and for medium range i try to hit them with my sniper Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    [M]B.Y.O.B
    [M]B.Y.O.B

Post  [M]B.Y.O.B Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 pm

IAN!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK OVE CAMPING YOURSELF? IF ITS 1 ON 1 SURE GOOD IDEA ONLY IF YOUR AHEAD BY SOME KILLS. BUT IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER ATTACK FROM BOTH SIDES A.K.A PINCER. JUST ONE PERSON TAKES ALL THE ATTENTIPN STAY IN A LIL COVER AND DISTRACT AND THE OTHER PERSON EITHER SNIPES WHERE HE CAN SEE THEM IN AN OPEN POSSITION AND SNIPE ,OR JUST ONE PERSON DISTRACT AND THE OTHER STRIKES IN WITH AN AUTOMATIC.
    -ZACK
    RedRobin
    RedRobin

Post  RedRobin Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 am

Dont play Elite command army whatever you do. They go for free wins and report you as a no show when you are wating to invite them in game when there offline. Worst people ive met in gb so far i thinking of challenging your team B.Y.O.B.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm